Thai Lime and Sesame Stir-Fry
- 2 palm-sized portions of beef, diced
- 1 tsp of ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 ½ tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 ½ handfuls of bean sprouts
- 1 ½ handfuls of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 ½ handfuls of snow peas
- 1 ½ handfuls of red capsicum, sliced
- ½ tablespoon spanish onion, chopped
- ½ cup of flaked almonds
- 1 ½ tbsp of lime juice
- 1 ½ tbsp of sesame oil
- Sauté beef with ginger, garlic and soy sauce until brown.
- Add vegetables and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle almonds over meal just prior to serving.
- Dress with lime juice and sesame oil.