Bacon and Egg Breakfast Baskets
- Olive oil to grease muffin tray
- 6 pieces of lean bacon, or ham
- 1 handful of baby spinach, chopped
- ½ cup of olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 6 eggs
- 3 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease a 6 cup muffin tray with olive oil. Layer bacon or ham inside the muffin tray cups to form a basket.
- Distribute the baby spinach, basil, olives and red onion evenly between the lined muffin cups. Crack an egg into each muffin cup over the top of the other ingredients and top with a cherry tomato.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until egg is set.