- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 tbsp of white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Microwave spinach in a microwave safe bowl or steam until wilted (3 to 5 minutes).
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and season to taste. Chop into bite size pieces and place on a plate.
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, then reduce heat to simmering point. Add vinegar and stir with a wooden spoon to create a whirl pool.
- Break an egg into the centre, turn off the heat and leave covered until set (3 to 4 minutes). Repeat with second egg.
- Place eggs on spinach and serve.