Feta and Vegetable Frittata
- 6 handfuls of coarsely chopped vegetables e.g. zucchini, red capsicum, tomato, broccolli, shallots and carrot
- 6 eggs
- 1 handful of mixed fresh herbs, e.g. basil, parsley, chives, oregano, finely chopped
- tbsp of olive oil
- 100 g feta crumbled
- Coarsely cut and steam vegetables until tender, set aside.
- Whisk eggs and herbs.
- Add oil to a thick base frying pan and place on a very low heat. Add half of egg mixture to pan and cook for one minute.
- Place vegetables in pan and cover with remaining egg mixture. Cover with lid and cook on very low heat until cooked through.
- Remove lid and sprinkle crumbled feta on top.
- Place uncovered frying pan under grill until top of frittata turns golden brown.