Mexican Style Scrambled Tofu
- 3 handfuls of mixed tomato, zucchini, onion or other recommended vegetables of your choice, diced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of mixed herbs
- 2 palm-sized portions of soft/silken tofu
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Paprika to season
- Finely chop vegetables, add to oiled frying pan and sauté with mixed herbs until tender. Add tofu, breaking up and stirring until heated through.
- Add 2 drops of Tabasco (optional) and season with pepper and salt to taste.
- Place on plate and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Serve with Tabasco sauce on side.