Mini Frittatas with Spinach and Tomato
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil for frying
- 6 eggs
- 3 tbsp of almond milk
- 6 vine ripened cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 handful of spinach, or rocket, roughly chopped
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Preheat Oven to 180°C.
- Fry the onions in olive oil until caramelised.
- Blend eggs and almond milk in a blender until light and fluffy.
- Add the onions along with all the remaining ingredients to the blended egg mixture, stir to combine and divide evenly between a non-stick 6 cup muffin pan.
- Bake approximately 20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove frittatas from the muffin pan and allow to cool.