Pesto, Pine Nut, Ricotta and Vegetable Stack
- 2 handfuls of mixed eggplant, capsicum and zucchini
- 2 large flat field mushrooms
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 palm-sized portion of ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp of fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp of lemon rind, finely grated
- Sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 tbsp of pine nuts, toasted
- Cut eggplant, zucchini and capsicum into strips, leave mushrooms whole and grill or fry with olive oil until tender.
- Combine ricotta, chives, garlic and lemon rind in a bowl.
- Place cooked mushrooms stem side up on a plate and layer with cheese mixture and slices of eggplant, capsicum and zucchini. Dress generously with pesto and sprinkle with pine nuts.