- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of raw cocoa powder
- ½ tsp of vanilla essence
- 1 tsp of Splenda® or Natvia™
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 cup of fresh fruit, chopped or 1 to 2 tsp of shredded coconut
- Beat or whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Sift the cocoa powder into the eggs, then add the vanilla essence, sweetener and salt. Combine well.
- Heat a fry pan to medium and add the coconut oil. Once hot, pour in the omelette mixture.
- Wait for the sides of the omelette to become firm then slowly pull in the mixture to the centre with a spatula, letting the remaining runny egg mixture run back to the sides. Keep doing this around the pan until there is little runny egg mixture left. This will typically only take a few minutes if the pan is warm enough.
- Flip the omelette over and cook the other side for 1 to 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Turn the omelette out onto a serving plate and sprinkle with your selection of chopped fruit and the shredded coconut.