Hearty Winter Pot Stew
- 2 palm-sized portions of lamb or beef, diced or cubed
- 1 tbsp of butter
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp of parsley
- 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce
- ½ handful of onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 handful of broccoli, diced
- 2 handfuls of turnips, diced
- 1 handful of carrot, diced
- 1 handful of cauliflower, diced
- ½ handful of mushrooms, diced
- 250 mL beef or vegetable stock
- Brown meat in melted butter.
- Add seasonings and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place all ingredients into a casserole dish and cook in a moderate oven until the meat and vegetables are tender.