Marinated Lamb Backstrap
- 4 palm-sized portions of lamb back strap, cut into 2 cm strips
- ½ tbsp of cumin
- ½ tbsp of sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp of garlic, chopped
- ½ tbsp of coriander leaves, chopped
- ½ tbsp of continental parsley, chopped
- ½ tbsp of lemon juice
- Good drizzle of olive oil
- Put lamb into a bowl and add all the marinade ingredients.
- Use your hands to combine. Cover and leave for 1 hour in the fridge before grilling medium/rare on the BBQ.
- Serve with 3 handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.