Rosemary Lamb Skewers
- 2 tbsp of Greek yoghurt (unsweetened)
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of capers, drained, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 palm-sized portions of lamb backstrap, cubed
- 2 handfuls of mushrooms, halved
- 2 handfuls of capsicums, cut into small pieces
- 2 Olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tbsp of fresh rosemary, chopped
- Combine yoghurt, lemon juice, capers and garlic in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Thread lamb, mushrooms and capsicum onto 8 pre-soaked skewers. Spray with olive oil. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Preheat a BBQ plate or char grill to a medium heat. Cook the skewers, turning occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until browned and cooked to your liking. Remove to a plate and set aside, covered, for 5 minutes to rest.
- Serve with 2 additional handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.