Pork Tuscany Treat
- 1 tsp of dried mixed herbs
- 1 palm-sized portion of lean pork, pounded thin and cut into medallions
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ handful of mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp of water
- 1 handful each of zucchini slices, broccoli florets and green beans
- Crushed or slivered almonds to garnish
- Sprinkle mixed herbs over pork medallions.
- Coat a non-stick frying pan with olive oil. Over a high heat stir-fry the garlic, mushrooms and pork medallions until golden brown.
- Add the water, toss in the vegetables and continue tossing until the pork is cooked and vegetables are tender. Garnish with the almonds.