Chicken and Tarragon Patties
- 4 palm-sized portions of chicken mince
- ½ handful of red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp of fresh or dried tarragon leaves, chopped
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp of sea salt
- Cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In mixing bowl, combine chicken mince with onion, tarragon, mustard, salt, pepper, and eggs. Mix thoroughly.
- Shape into patties. Place on greased tray.
- Cook for approximately 10 minutes on each side until browned and cooked through.
- Serve with 3 handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.