Quick Tasty Chicken
- 3 palm-sized portions of chicken breast
- 1 ¼ tsp of sea salt
- Ground black pepper
- 3 tsp of butter
- 4 tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped (or 2 tsp of dried rosemary)
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp of green olives, sliced in half
- Place chicken between pieces of waxed paper or plastic wrap and pound evenly with large flat knife or meat mallet, until 2 cm thick. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium high heat until hot.
- Melt butter and sear chicken quickly, until browned.
- Sprinkle with rosemary and add lemon juice and olives. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes more, or until chicken is well cooked.
- Serve with 3 handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.