Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- 2 palm-sized portions of chicken breast
- ½ cup of fresh lemon juice
- Fresh rosemary
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Marinate chicken breast with lemon juice, rosemary, salt and black pepper for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken in a shallow baking tray and bake in the oven at 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove the chicken from the baking tray and slice. Set aside.
- Serve with 3 handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.