Baby Kale, Preserved Lemon, Haloumi and Roasted Walnut Salad
- 3 handfuls of baby kale leaves (or adult kale, torn into smaller portions
- ¼ lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tbsp of preserved lemon, chopped
- 1 palm–sized portion of panseared or grilled haloumi, and shredded BBQ chicken combined
- 3 finger portion of walnuts, roasted until golden
- Coat the kale lightly in lemon juice and olive oil in a serving bowl, and massage into the kale to soften.
- Add all the other ingredients and toss together to combine.