Walnut Goat’s Feta Salad
- 1 cup of walnuts, either activated, raw or roasted
- 3 cups of loose leaf lettuce
- 1 carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1 whole Lebanese cucumber
- ½ cup of fresh herbs, e.g. mint, basil or coriander
- ½ red capsicum, cut into thin strips
- ½ punnet of cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup of snow peas, cut into strips
- 2 cubes of goat’s fetta
- 2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp of cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl except the goat’s feta, layering and arranging as you go.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake well to mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and crumble goat’s feta over the top.