- 240 g fish, flaked or equivalent amount of other seafood
- ½ cup of celery, finely chopped
- ½ cup of brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp of fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil for frying
- Fresh lemon wedges, to serve
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the olive oil, in a bowl until mixed thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into patties with your hands.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan fry the patties for approximately 10 minutes on either side or until cooked through.
- Turn patties out onto kitchen paper to absorb any excess oil.
- Serve patties with fresh lemon wedges.