Grilled Salmon Steaks with Dill Butter Sauce and Fresh Rocket
- 1 handful of green beans
- 1 handful of snow peas
- 1 handful of red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 2 palm-sized portions of salmon fillets
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 handfuls of rocket leaves (or mescalin mix)
- 30 g unsalted butter
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 tbsp of fresh of dried dill, chopped
- Lightly steam green beans, snow peas and capsicum, set aside.
- Brush both sides of the salmon with olive oil and grill under high heat for 3 to 4 minutes per side. Salmon is cooked when the meat is just starting to fall apart.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan, stir in the lemon juice and add dill.
- Spread rocket on a dinner plate, place salmon on top and cover with warm sauce.
Serve with steamed vegetables.