- 2 tbsp of pesto
- 2 palm-sized portions of salmon fillets
- 1 to 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 4 handfuls of salad greens e.g. lettuce, watercress, rocket
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes
- 1 handful of snow peas, lightly steamed
- 1 small lemon
- Spread the pesto on both sides of the salmon and cover.
- Leave to marinate in fridge for half an hour.
- After the fish has marinated, heat pan and fry fish in extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook fish on both sides until lightly cooked through in thickest section.
- Mix salad greens with cherry tomatoes and snow peas, and serve with fish.
- Squeeze lemon juice over fish and salad.