Poached Salmon with Dijonnaise Sauce
- ¼ cup of lemon juice or white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 4 palm-sized portions of salmon fillets
- 1 tbsp of Dijonnaise sauce
- Pour water, lemon juice or white wine vinegar to a depth of 3 to 4 cm, along with the salt, into a large, deep ceramic casserole or fish poacher and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Place the salmon fillets into simmering water and poach gently for 5 to 8 minutes.
- Remove to a serving dish or platter. Serve topped with or accompanied by, Dijonnaise sauce.
- Serve with 3 handfuls per serve of recommended vegetables or salad.