Salmon Wasabi Burgers
- 400 g skinless salmon fillet
- 1 tbsp of fresh ginger, grated
- ¼ cup of fresh spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup of coriander or basil, finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- ½ cup of almond meal
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- 1 heaped tbsp of wasabi paste (add more if you prefer more heat)
- Splash of water
- 1 tbsp of coconut oil, for frying
- Cut salmon into 1 cm cubes.
- In a large bowl combine salmon cubes, ginger, spring onions, coriander, eggs, lime juice, almond meal, sea salt and wasabi paste. Add a splash of water and combine the ingredients together to form a soft mixture.
- Form salmon mixture into approximately 5 cm patties with your hands.
- Heat the coconut oil in a non-stick pan to a medium-high heat and cook patties in batches until golden brown - approximately 6 to 8 minutes each side.
- Serve 1 to 2 burgers per person (depending upon size) with a fresh green garden salad, or on a bed of steamed recommended vegies.