BBQ Green Beans with Sesame
- 1 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Olive oil for cooking
- 1 to 2 handfuls of green beans, washed, topped and tailed
- Toast sesame seeds by placing them in a dry frying pan or saucepan on the stove top. Heat sesame seeds on medium heat, tossing them until the seeds brown slightly and become fragrant. Set aside in a separate bowl to avoid burning them.
- Coat beans in sesame oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Seal the BBQ hotplate or skillet with a small amount of olive oil if required. Cook the beans until lightly cooked.
- Place beans in a serving bowl and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.