1 to 2
- ½ head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red onion, sliced into thin wedges
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- ¼ cup of pepitas
- 2 tsp of coconut oil
- 1 tsp of mustard seeds
- 1 tsp of nigella seeds
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Add all the ingredients to a roasting dish, season with salt and pepper, combine well, then place into the oven.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes or until the cauliflower florets have softened and are beginning to brown around the edges.