Crunchy Herb Sprout Snack Mix
- 3 handfuls of mung bean sprouts
- 1 ½ handfuls of lentil sprouts
- 1 ½ handfuls of sunflower seed sprouts
- 1 handful of chickpea sprouts
- 1 handful of clover sprouts
- 1 handful of radish sprouts
- 2 tsp of thyme leaves
- 2 tsp of oregano
- 1 tsp of marjoram leaves
- ½ tsp of rosemary
- 1 tsp of garlic powder
- 1 tsp of tamari
- 1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
- Mix sprouts together in large bowl.
- Mix herbs, garlic powder and tamari together in small jar.
- Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of herb seasoning over sprouts in bowl.
- Store any remaining herb seasoning in capped jar for another time or other uses.
- Drizzle sprout mixture with olive oil and toss to mix.
- Serve immediately.
- Can be used per handful as a side dish or added to salad.