Grilled Mozzarella, Eggplant and Sun Dried Tomato
- 1 ½ handfuls of eggplant, cut into round slices
- 1 tsp of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of sage, chopped
- ⅓ cup sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 120 g hard cheese, grated
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Coat both sides of eggplant with olive oil. Brush both sides with minced garlic.
- Place eggplant on an oven tray under preheated grill and cook for two minutes or until golden brown (each side).
- Then lay eggplant rounds into shallow casserole dish and sprinkle each round with sage, sun dried tomatoes and cheese.
- Return to grill and cook for two minutes or until golden brown. Garnish with fresh chopped basil.