Low Carb Canapés
IngredientsCaviar and Dill Canapés
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- Spreadable cream cheese
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1 jar of caviar
- Bunch of dill
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 bunch of basil, separated into leaves
- 1 tub of baby bocconcini, halved
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt to taste
MethodCaviar and Dill Canapés
- Slice the cucumber.
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese on each slice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add ½ teaspoon of caviar and a sprig of dill on top of the cheese and serve.
- Arrange cherry tomato slices on a serving plate and scatter over basil leaves and baby bocconcini halves.
- Drizzle a small amount of balsamic vinegar over the top and season with a little salt to taste.
- Provide toothpicks to serve or alternately arrange a little of all the ingredients onto individual toothpicks and drizzle with a little balsamic vinegar before serving.