Crispy Tempeh with Spicy Avocado, Sun Dried Tomato and Macadamia Dips
- 4 palm-sized portions of tempeh, cut into thin fingers
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 2 tbsp of sundried tomatoes, diced
- 1 tbsp of roasted macadamias, chopped
- 1 tbsp of fresh basil, chopped
- 1 avocado
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp of Spanish onion, chopped
- Squeeze of lemon
- 1 tsp of sea salt
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Pan fry the tempeh fingers in olive oil until gold and crispy.
- Blend sundried tomatoes, macadamias, basil and pepper to the consistency of a chunky dip.
- Mash avocado and add chilli, spring onion, Spanish onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well into a dip.
- Arrange equal servings of tempeh fingers per person and serve with a dollop of each dip.
- Serve with 3 additional handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per person.