- 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- ½ handful of onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ handful of celery, diced
- 1 handful of capsicum, diced
- 1 handful of zucchini, diced
- 2 palm-sized portions of firm tofu, diced
- ½ to 1 tsp of curry powder, to taste
- Ground pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sauté the onion, garlic, celery, capsicum and zucchini for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add tofu, curry powder, salt and pepper, and stir to combine.
- Add stock and bring to a boil, then simmer until stock reduces, stirring occasionally.