- 250 g firm tofu, cubed
- Coconut oil for frying
- 1 brown onion, roughly chopped
- ½ cup of mushrooms, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- ½ cup of red or white cabbage, shredded
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 bunches of bok choy, chopped (stem and leaves)
- 4 tbsp of mixed pepitas and sunflower seeds
- ½ bunch of coriander, chopped (plus a little to garnish)
- 1 to 2 bird’s eye chillies, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp of ginger, grated
- Juice of 1 large lime or lemon
- ¼ cup of tamari
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients together in a large bowl and marinate the tofu for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Heat coconut oil in a wok or large fry pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushroom and sauté until the onions are almost translucent.
- Add the tofu to the pan along with the marinade. Stir in the zucchini, broccoli, cabbage and capsicum and continue to cook, stirring gently, until the vegetables are cooked but still crisp – approximately 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the bok choy and coriander, along with the mixed seeds and combine gently.
- Serve garnished with the remaining coriander.