Coconut Lamb Curry
- Heat a tablespoon of coconut oil in a casserole pot or a large saucepan.
- Add the lamb and stir around on high heat until slightly browned, about 3-4 minutes. Add the onion, curry powder and cook for about a minute, until slightly softened.
- Add garlic Stir through the lamb Add coconut milk, water and sea salt. Stir and bring to boil. Then turn the heat down to simmer and cook for 1 hour, covered with a lid. Stir a couple of times.
- After one hour, add the diced carrot and broccoli cook for a further 30-40 minutes, covered with a lid. Stir a few times.
- Sprinkle some fresh coriander
- Variations: add whatever vegetables that your heart desires e.g. green beans, pumpkin.
- Serve with your favourite vegetables or cauliflower rice