- 5 eggs
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 375g zucchini, grated
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 200g rindless bacon, chopped
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- ¼ scoop Shake It Spring Vegetable Soup
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Beat the eggs in a large bowl until combined
- Add the flour and Shake-It Soup and beat until smooth
- Add zucchini, onion, bacon, cheese and oil and stir to combine.
- Grease and line a 30 x 20cm lamington pan. Pour into the prepared pan and bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Cut into 15 square and eat as a high protein snack between meals