Seared Steak with a Side of Garlic Zucchini
- 1 ½ tsp of olive oil
- 1 palm-sized portion of steak
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tbsp of water
- 2 handfuls of zucchini, sliced
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- Drizzle olive oil over steak. Sprinkle with sea salt and cracked pepper. Grill under preheated grill and cook as desired.
- Spray coat small saucepan with olive oil cooking spray. Sauté garlic and add water. Gently toss zucchini slices and cook until tender. Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve with 1 additional handful of recommended vegetables or salad.