Basil Tomatoes and Sautéed Ham
- 2 palm-sized portions of sliced ham
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 handful of tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh or dried basil
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
- Sauté the ham in an oiled frying pan over a medium to high heat for 2 to 3 minutes until it begins to brown.
- Place the tomatoes on two plates, drizzle with olive oil and dress with basil. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide ham between the plates and serve.
- Serve with 3 handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.