Chicken Sausage and Sautéed Vegetables
- 3 handfuls of fresh spinach leaves, washed
- 3 handfuls of mixed chopped onion, mushroom, tomato andgreen capsicum
- 2 palm-sized portions of gluten free chicken or turkey sausages
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Microwave spinach in a microwave safe bowl or steam until wilted (3 to 5 minutes). Chop into bite size pieces and place on a plate.
- Place chopped vegetables and sausage into a hot oiled pan and sauté until sausages are cooked through. Once sausages are cooked, chop into 1 to 2 cm slices.
- Spoon the sausage and vegetable mixture over the spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.