Prosciutto, Goat’s Cheese and Asparagus Omelette
- 2 tsp of olive oil
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 Asparagus spears, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 slice of prosciutto, torn into small pieces
- 30 g soft goat’s cheese
- 1 tsp of celery leaves, finely diced
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a small saucepan. Add cherry tomatoes and cook each side for 1 minute, then add asparagus and sauté for 2 minutes or until the asparagus softens. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a small frying pan heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil at a medium heat. Add the eggs and tilt the pan to coat the bottom of the pan. When the eggs are half cooked sprinkle one half of the omelette with the tomato and asparagus. Add the prosciutto and goat’s cheese and cover pan with a lid.
- When the egg is set, sprinkle with the celery leaves and season with salt and pepper to taste. Fold the omelette in half and enjoy!