Pork Fillet with Spicy Cabbage
- 2 palm-sized portions of pork fillet
- 1 handful of onion
- Olive oil for cooking
- 3 handfuls of red cabbage, finely sliced
- 2 handfuls of apple, finely sliced
- 3 cloves
- 1 tsp of cider vinegar
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
- Bake the pork fillets for approximately 30 minutes, or until cooked.
- In a pan with a lid sauté the onion in a little olive oil, for 1 minute. Add the cabbage and cook for another minute. Add the apple slices and cloves.
- Seal pan tightly and reduce heat. Simmer for 20 minutes. Add vinegar 2 minutes before the end of the cooking time.
- Serve cabbage onto two plates and place cooked, sliced pork fillet on top.