Seasoned Chicken with Shredded Cabbage
- 2 palm-sized portions of chicken breast, diced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ tsp of ginger, minced
- ¼ tsp of ground cumin
- ¼ tsp of garam masala
- ¼ tsp of fennel seeds
- ¼ chilli, chopped very finely
- 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 2 handfuls of cabbage, finely shredded
- Coat chicken with olive oil. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste. Place under a pre-heated grill and cook both sides.
- Heat pan, add the spices and olive oil, and cook a few seconds before adding the shallots. Sauté for a few minutes, then add the shredded cabbage.
- Cook on a high heat for a minute whilst stirring quickly, then reduce the heat to low. Continue to cook until the cabbage has wilted and has been thoroughly coated with spice mixture (you may need to add a little water to moisten). Serve with chicken.
- Serve with 2 additional handfuls of recommended vegetables or salad per serve.