Left-Over Roast Lamb Salad
- 2 to 3 handfuls of rocket, spinach, or mixed salad greens, washed
- 1 punnet of cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ a packet of feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 palm-sized portions left over roast lamb, sliced
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Place salad greens onto a serving platter.
- Add cherry tomato halves, along with the feta cheese and torn mint leaves.
- Mix together thoroughly.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar over the salad and toss together.
- Arrange roast lamb slices over the salad before serving.