Herb Baked Salmon
- ½ cup of tamari, or soy sauce
- 20 mL of sesame oil
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- ½ tsp of ground ginger
- ½ tsp of dried basil
- 1 tsp of dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp of dried thyme
- ½ tsp of dried rosemary
- ¼ tsp of dried tarragon
- 4 palm-sized salmon fillets
- Stir together the tamari or soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger and dried herbs.
- Place the salmon portions into a large zip-loc bag and add the sauce mixture, massaging the outside of the bag gently to ensure marinade thoroughly coats the salmon.
- Refrigerate the salmon, skin side up, in the marinade for 1 to 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 150°C and line a large baking pan with foil.
- Pour out the fillets and marinade into the pan. The fish portions should be in a single layer skin side up.
- Bake salmon fillets for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove salmon from the oven, and pour over the sauce mixture ensuring each fillet is covered.
- Serve immediately with your choice of recommended vegetables.