Miso Glazed Fish
- 2 tbsp of miso paste
- 2 tbsp of tamari
- 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 3 tsp of ginger, grated
- ½ tsp ground allspice or nutmeg
- 4 palm-sized portions fish filets, cut in half. e.g. hoki, salmon or ling
- Olive oil for greasing pan
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a small bowl, whisk the miso paste with tamari, apple cider vinegar, ginger, allspice, and 1 tablespoon of water.
- Place fish fillets in a shallow baking pan rubbed lightly with oil.
- Spoon miso mixture evenly over salmon.
- Broil or grill 8 to 10 minutes, basting two or more times with the marinade, until fish flakes with a fork. Do not overcook.
- Remove to a serving platter.
- Serve with 3 handfuls per serve of steamed greens (beans, broccoli, snow peas, bok choy etc.) drizzled with sesame oil and tamari.