Sautéed Mushrooms and Prawns
- 6 field mushrooms
- 12 tiger prawns
- 1 tomato, diced
- Juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp of fresh basil and parsley, finely chopped and combined
- Fresh chilli to taste, chopped
- Olive oil to sauté
- Lightly grill the mushrooms until just golden, then set aside.
- Lightly grill the prawns until almost cooked.
- Place the mushrooms and prawns into a fry pan along with the diced tomato, lime juice, garlic, basil, parsley, chilli and olive oil.
- Sauté together until all of the ingredients are cooked through before serving.