Asian Greens with Ginger and Shallots
- 1 tbsp of rice bran oil
- 2 shallots, chopped into bite size piecesl
- 1 tbsp of ginger, chopped
- 1 cup of broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cups of Asian green vegetables, chopped, e.g. bok choy, choy sum, pak choy, amaranth leaves, Chinese cabbage, Chinese kale (gai lan), oriental spinach, etc.
- 1 tbsp of tamari
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- Heat rice bran oil in a wok or large frying pan and add shallots, ginger and broccoli. Cook for 3 minutes or until broccoli is almost cooked.
- Add your chosen Asian green vegetables along with the tamari and stir fry until cooked.
- Remove from the heat and toss with sesame oil before serving.