Green Beans with Tomato, Mint and Basil
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and sliced
- 3 cups of green beans, trimmed
- 4 Roma tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 handfuls of basil and mint leaves
- Cracked pepper and sea salt to taste
- Heat the oil in a heavy pan with a lid and sauté the onion and garlic over a medium heat.
- Add the beans, tomatoes, basil and mint leaves.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for approximately 20 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.